Wednesday, January 5, 2011

shit day

for me today is damn hapi d.....
but at the same time u also make me feel disappointed.....
remember last week u promise want fetch me go college during ur off day but u say u dont want fetch me go even is raining day....wat a joke!!!
u always promise somethings to me just make me hapi awhile at the end to fulfill the promise u also cant do for me.....im very sad n angry.....
do u really think about me??? im also dont knew how to say d.....
after finish class, me n course-mate decide to go gurney eat n walk walk...sudden feel happily cause can hang out with friend....
but at the same time u calling to me say"where are u", "not finished class", "want come back d", "go with who", "girl or boy","go there for wat"???
then im answer it im at gurney, and u say it want me back n y dont accompany u???
im just hang out with friend awhile u also scold me n showing ur emotion n saying somethings which im does not like it.
can u pls think logical!!!
im not accompany u but just later and can u understand me in the situation.
im like not so freedom and cant social with friend,just only can accompany u????huh>.<
do u think back are u selfish???
and y u can phone so many times to me within half hour???
keep asking me back already???
saying im so hungry now,want to eat!!!!
u still a kids???u got legs and hands u can go buy food of ur self wat????
when im back home u show ur black faces to me!!!
im i wrong??? u sure crazy already>.<
say wanna going out but when im back u slp at the bed????
wth.....make mine life miserable.....
u better slp whole day!!!!!!!
grrrrrr.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment