Tuesday, January 11, 2011

wat should im say.....

recently feelings like disappointed with of love!!!
is it mine problem or others factors???
is it single is better for me???
but if life without other partners sure is a bored life....
but when have it sure suffer ur self!!!
how come is like that???
or im choose the wrong direction of it???
maybe im should fine a girl friend is it more comfortable???
why u always like to hear ur friends and ur co-workers opinion,solution and answer!!!
do u things it is correctly and accurate the information what u get from them???
why u like never trust me and recently force me....
it seem like im lie u???
u so like to hear ur friend say them say u better choose them be ur partners lo....
dont waste mine energy and make me heart broken...
feelings that u so childish in term of acting,behavior,attitudes,thinking.....
oh gosh, can u be more responsibility and take care about me....(feeling)
u also self fish geh...im hating that feeling u treat me like that...
sadness............T__T
wat should i do???
forget about it n concentrate mine study n predict mine future....
study hard nealson...one days sure it worth for ur life...
belief ur self....nealson,u can do it in the colorful....^^

1 comment:

  1. Don't you feel that we not much like to mix with him? It's all because of his attitude! Honestly to tell you! I don't like you be with him... But I can't say it directly, as from early time Carrie and me Samantha had told you that the problem.. But we see you still could accept it, means that you might able to go through it.. Since he likes to behave like this, what I can say, let him be, when he fall, hurt or what, he still will come back again one! Take good care, I and Jake leaving Penang tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete